Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting Started

Hello All,

My name is Tim Hackett and I've experienced pain from long term use of computer input devices with poor ergonomic designs. In my quest to find the perfect setup, I will blog about each product in my search to improve my usage. I would prefer this was more of a webpage, and I will probably set that up in the future, having the top device in each category.

I will focus on non-specialized consumer sold devices, freely available in stores or online.

However, do not take my advice as gold and expect the exact same experience for yourself. People are different, all differing in posture and extensibility of pain or damage to nerves etc. I am no expert, but as someone who hasn't had health insurance in a long time, I've researched and tried numerous devices to help me feel more comfortable in my day to day usage. Since I'm intending on interacting with computers for a long time, I want to make sure I don't permanently ruin any portion of my body.

Thanks for reading and best of luck to all.
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destroid.net Ergonomnom Royaltyfreebies Inzpiring Unpleasent Annoid Enjoid Optimights Timwillhack